Types of Injuries From Accidents in Morris County
New Jersey experienced attorneys making a difference for more than 25 years
Even a seemingly minor injury may put your entire future into question. Stress, pain and uncertainty make your financial security less certain. Trust our experienced New Jersey injury attorneys to guide you successfully through the legal process and protect your long-term interests. At Leonard Legal Group, we have earned the respect of attorneys throughout the U.S., receiving numerous referrals from colleagues each year. In addition, attorney Scott G. Leonard is Board Certified by the state Supreme Court as trial attorneys. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another, we can help you obtain maximum compensation so you can move forward in a positive way.
Accident injuries can range from minor to catastrophic
Most personal injury lawsuits are based on negligence. This means that the defendant did not intentionally try to harm you, but rather, they failed to act and thus exposed you to an unnecessary risk of injury. The most common accident injuries resulting from negligence include:
- Neck & Back injuries — Injuries to the neck and back are common in auto collisions. They often require extensive therapy for recovery. Herniated or bulging discs may require injections or disc replacement or fusion surgery.
- Brain injuries — Traumatic brain injuries can be devastating to the victim and their family. You need an experienced New Jersey personal injury attorney to help you recover maximum compensation.
- Broken bones — Broken bones can take months to heal. Taking legal action eases the burden you bear for your injuries.
- Spinal injuries — Many spinal injuries never fully heal. You deserve compensation for financial and emotional expenses.
- Wrongful death — Our New Jersey wrongful death attorneys help you find justice in honor of the person that was unnecessarily taken from your life.
Recovering compensation for medical treatment
You have the right to be fully compensated for all medical treatment, in addition to damages for suffering and incidental costs. Medical treatment expenses include all medical bills already incurred, as well as future potential expenses. Our New Jersey personal injury attorneys are committed to recovering the financial resources you need for your treatment.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact a skilled New Jersey accident attorney today for a free consultation
The New Jersey accident attorneys at Leonard Legal Group are committed to protecting the rights and financial future of accident victims. We have built an unparalleled reputation throughout New Jersey for case success. Call our 24-hour call center at 973-984-1414 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. All accident cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we win.