Morristown Injury Lawyer
Making a difference in the lives of injured victims
In the blink of an eye, an unexpected event can change your life forever. People have a legal and moral responsibility to exercise caution so they are not the cause of an unexpected injury to another person due to negligence. The New Jersey personal injury attorneys at Leonard Legal Group fight for accountability when someone’s negligence causes you harm. Our team of experienced trial lawyers are well known throughout New Jersey because of our unwavering commitment to obtaining maximum financial compensation for clients in personal injury claims.
Results-driven New Jersey personal injury attorneys
Our goal with every client is to provide the personalized attention expected from a small firm, with the exceptional results expected from a large law firm. Unfortunately, the law does not have the power to undo your injuries and the pain you have suffered. The New Jersey law does, however, empower victims with the right to recover full monetary compensation for injuries. The most common legal matters our New Jersey personal injury attorneys handle include:
- Auto accidents — Car accidents often lead to long-term spine and neck injuries. We ensure you get the care and compensation you deserve.
- Construction site accidents — Your employer is responsible to compensate you after suffering an injury on a job.
- Medical malpractice — Medical professionals are held to a higher standard of care than ordinary individuals. When they fail to provide the medical care and professionalism you deserve, we hold them accountable.
- Boating accidents — Boating accidents are a specialized area of the law presenting particular challenges. Don’t trust just any New Jersey personal injury attorney to get the full and fair compensation you deserve after a boating accident.
- Civil sexual assault — You can hold the person who sexually assaulted you legally accountable for the harm caused, even if police fail to do the right thing.
- Dog bites — Dog owners have a responsibility to protect the public from their pets.
- Workers’ compensation — New Jersey law holds employers accountable for any injuries suffered by employees on-the-job. Unfortunately, too many employers try to shirk this responsibility.
- Wrongful death — In the worst cases, a person loses their life due to someone else’s negligence. Our New Jersey wrongful death attorneys recover financial compensation from those who have taken away your loved one.
- Nursing home abuse — We fight to put an end to the epidemic of nursing home abuse our seniors have been suffering through for decades.
- Slip and fall accidents — You may be able to recover significant financial compensation for a slip and fall accident in a public place.
Schedule a free initial consultation with a New Jersey injury lawyer today
At Leonard Legal Group, our New Jersey personal injury attorneys care about you and your case. For your convenience, we have weekend and evening appointments; if you are unable to come to us, we can come to you. The sooner we are able to get started on your case, the more likely we are going to be able to recover evidence that benefits your case. Call our 24-hour call center today at 973-984-1414 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.