NJ Lyft Accident Attorneys
When accidents involving Lyft or other ride-sharing services happen, the New Jersey personal injury attorneys at Leonard Legal Group help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Relying on ride-sharing services such as Lyft can save money in gas or parking fees and provides a safe, reliable way home after a night out with friends. However, it is important to be aware of the risks. Lyft crashes and collisions are common. When you suffer personal injuries as a result, our Morristown Lyft accident attorneys helps you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. We have offices in Morristown and Franklin Lakes and handle cases throughout the state of New Jersey.
Injured in a Morristown Lyft Accident? Leonard Legal Group is Here to Help
When Lyft was first introduced in 2012, the company was credited with reducing car accident rates by reducing the overall amount of traffic and the number of drunk drivers on the road. In recent years, this has changed. Figures from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) suggest that as the number of ridesharing drivers has increased, so have the risks.
At Leonard Legal Group, we help people injured due to Lyft accidents in New Jersey. As an experienced Morristown Lyft accident attorneys, we represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Lyft accidents involving other motorists;
- Single vehicle Lyft accidents, such as parking lot crashes and collisions with fixed objects;
- Lyft accidents that happen during a trip, such as getting thrown from your seat due to sudden stops;
- Lyft accidents involving waiting passengers and nearby bicyclists or pedestrians.
Get the Compensation You Need After a Lyft Accident in New Jersey
Lyft heavily promotes insurance policies it has in place that provide up to $1.5 million in coverage for accident victims. However, getting the compensation you are entitled to in the aftermath of a crash often proves challenging. Depending on the circumstances involved, both the driver and the company they work for may be to blame. At Leonard Legal Group, we can conduct a thorough investigation to determine exactly how your Lyft accident happened and who can be held responsible.
While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our experienced New Jersey Lyft accident attorneys negotiate with insurance companies involved to get you the maximum amount in a settlement. If your injuries are severe or settlement offers fail to cover your costs, we will not hesitate in filing a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Coverage of current and future medical expenses;
- Reimbursement of lost income and future losses in earnings due to short or long term disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the driver or the ride-sharing company was grossly negligent.
Request a Consultation With New Jersey Lyft Accident Attorney Today
When ride-sharing accidents leave you suffering serious personal injuries, you can count on Leonard Legal Group to help you get compensation in a claim. To request a consultation, call 973-984-1414 or contact our Morristown Lyft accident attorney online today.